Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The sky is falling...

For the delight of everyone working or attending class in the Andrews 2700 wing, there has been massive roof construction going on today. This has included and has not been limited to constant banging, noises that have literally shaken the building, and doors and pathways blocked (different ones every hour so that one feels as though she has taken crazy pills).
There is nothing like a rhythmic banging to aid you in your efforts to come up with personal and professional goals for the upcoming year…

In other news, the heavens seem to be smiling down on all my wonderful friends, and I am beginning to wonder when it will be my turn. While Denise was reunited with someone from the past, and Ashley has suddenly found herself in a regular-type relationship, all I can boast is an awkward side-hug that is probably better left unmentioned, and a strange Pot-luck goer who was a little too attentive for someone I have never met. Sigh. I am about one happy friend away from singing that I “guess I never will be lucky in love” Quel Fromage!

I hope you are all having a wonderful week!

Until next time…

3 comments:

tlo said...

Hi Jenny,
This has nothing to do with your blog.Thaine and I just love having dinner with you. Thanks for going with us.
Mom

Unknown said...

I can hear June Allyson now...it's not pretty...

Jenny said...

Thanks for getting that...I knew only our family would!