Thursday, February 12, 2009

A quick update

My dear blog is like an old friend that I just can't seem to make time for. So, news:



1. Today is my last class with the Home Alone Course. Thank the heavens and all of the angels, I will be finished with Satan's little darlings.



2. I did my last shift at Chapters on Tuesday, and I no longer work there! It is extremely hard to believe, but I will now have the majority of my evenings and Saturdays free...well, at least until I can fill those up as well. The staff were so wonderful, they all pitched together to give me a $50 gift card. I am really going to miss a lot of the people there. Who will I deconstruct 30 Rock with without Rob? Who will let me know about all of the amazing Bargain cook books, if not Karen? Kathy did let me know that I could come back any time, and I am thinking about it for Christmas.



3. Things here at the College have gotten beyond crazy with students acting out, one of our team members quitting, and school work increasing every day. If we make it through the semester relatively unscathed, it will be a Spring miracle.



4. I really want to get healthy and active, but I am finding it harder than ever. If anyone has any ideas to get motivated, please let me know...

Have a great Thursday, everyone!

No comments: