Monday, February 16, 2009

New template!!

I am pretty excited for my new Template...especially since I downloaded it myself! Isn't it beautiful? I love the flowers, and it is really going well with the new floral theme that is beginning to pervade our house these days. We have decided to embrace our girlishness, and our decorations are following suit.

I am home today because it is "Family Day", and it is a good thing it is a holiday because I feel like garbage. I am nauseated and feverish, and just generally enjoying my bad health. Anyone who knows me knows that I am an absolute baby when I am sick, and I relish the role of martyr. Just ask Denise, who is much sicker than I am, but who is a trooper. I did go out to lunch with my parents and cousin Jeff, but I politely declined the opportunity to see "Paul Blart: Mall Cop" with them. I have little to no desire to see that movie.

Enjoy your Family Day, everyone!

3 comments:

LeitaAnn said...

NOOOOO, you must see that movie it is beyond hilarious and it's clean!

Denise said...

Hooray! Hooray! Hooray!

I love the new template. Good for you for figuring out how to change it!

Please don't paint me as any illness hero. I just happen to do all of my complaining at my parents' house... or at Sweethearts.

Unknown said...

Love the new look. It actually looks like the new shirt I am wearing right now...hot.