Wednesday, October 22, 2008

If I tried, it would probably just turn into an Irish one...

I am supposed to be cleaning up the office in preparation for a visit we are having on Friday, but the 15 minute "warm-up" I did about an hour ago has tuckered me out. I put the word warm-up in quotation marks because the instructions for said activity featured words like "suicides" and "lunges" (Usually the only deep-knee bends I do are the ones I perform to get my freshly laundered pants to fit). This was followed by a rowdy game of volley-ball which has left my arms pleasantly pink and speckled. So, I am sitting here in the office, and mentally planning where I am going to put everything so that when I actually do start, it will only take half the time. I know, I know. The logic is astounding!

The person whose visit we are preparing for is our very own MLA, Bridget Pastoor. (Every time I say her name, I voraciously r-r-r-oll the r. *I hope that I do not do it when she is here...I don't think I could keep a fake Scottish accent going for very long) She wants to know what Inclusive Post-Secondary Ed is all about, and we are going to dazzle her with our knowledge, and our (hopefully) organized office.

Enjoy the rest of your day, everyone!!

No comments: