Tuesday, October 07, 2008

I wish I could be Eurotrash..

I have come to the realization that I don't know how to wear a scarf. I bought myself a beautiful one in Ireland, and I have only worn it two ways: As a shawl, and around my neck, but not artfully. With the new North American obsession with scarves apparent at every turn (we are even selling some at Chapters, probably under the suitably literate moniker "reading shawl"), I am wondering how all these people know how to tie their scarves so they look good. Was there some sort of tutorial that I missed? Am I just not that bright?

Can someone please help me?

That's about it for today.

1 comment:

Mary said...

I am no help to you because I do not wear scarfs. I don't think I ever will. I think they look great on you wich ever way you wear them!