Monday, October 20, 2008

"I called you, but not on the phone...so you probably didn't hear me.

I am not sure if this blue is obnoxious or not...I will create a little test for all of us to determine if it is o.k. So, if after a few viewings you feel any or (heaven forbid) all of the following symptoms, please contact me immediately.

1. Do you feel "funny" inside?

2. Is everything you look at now blue?

3. Does it give you neuritis?

4. Are you now about 80% sure that you live in the ocean?

5. Are you uncontrollably shouting at people?

6. Are you lulled into a state of oblivion?

7. Are you constantly singing a certain song by Eiffel 65?


I guess only time will tell.

Have a great Monday!

3 comments:

LeitaAnn said...

I like the new look. I can not figure out a unique one for my own, but you are doing really excellent.

Mary said...

Jenny this bolg was one of the funniest things I have read in a long time!! It was good to get together on the weekend!!!

Unknown said...

I think the blue is giving me seizures....