Wednesday, December 05, 2007

"Say what you need to say"

"Even if your hands are shaking
And your faith is broken
Even as the eyes are closing
Do it with a heart wide open-

-John Mayer

Oh, John, remember when I dreamed that we were dating and you would sing "Your Body is a Wonderland" to me with your guitar, and you would be wearing that sleeveless shirt like in the Gap ad... You will always be justifiably sleeveless to me... Here is a line from the song I am writing about you:

"People thought you were ugly for so long
You had to wear the sleeveless shirt to prove them wrong
Justifiably Sleeveless!!!"

Just so all of you are aware, I am...a little drunk right now. Seriously, I am mere moments away from an obnoxious phone call to the one who loves them the most. Anyway, today was a pretty good day - nothing overly exciting. Tonight I am practicing with Mark Bruce, as we are singing in church next Sunday. Awesome!!

So, everyone enjoy your evening, and I will catch you on the way down!

Cheers. Frasier. Whatever.

No comments: