Monday, December 10, 2007

Never go up against Jenny when Mocha is on the line...

O.k., this is it. Blog #100.

Wow. I don't really know what to say, besides "thank-you to everyone who helped me get this far"

Anyway, I have to start by thanking Denise for saying that she lost/I won the bet. I can tell you that it was definitely over the minute I took my first sip of the Italian Soda. Sorry to everyone who doesn't know what the bet was about...Ask me sometime and I'll tell you. Except Braden. I enjoy torturing you.

This weekend, we had a wonderful party for Keely on Friday. Unfortunately, I was absent for about 90 minutes of it, but what I was there for was fantastic!! If anything, it gave me a reason to clean my room!! On Saturday, we had the Ward Christmas Party, which was great! I think my favorite parts of the night included: the mad scramble to get the desserts prepared, Joseph mumbling to me something about the piano after my musical number, double death grip in the kitchen, the killer apron I got to wear, Santa at the party, and London Road's plethora of skits and dance numbers.

Have a wonderful week, one and all!!

No comments: