Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Top Night in progress

I hate going to work after a prolonged absence. The day is so ridiculously long, you always find a thousand things to catch up on, and a plethora of new issues/problems/events have risen while you were gone. Oh, Chapters...I still love you...And nothing makes the day go quicker than visits from other bored employees.

So, FHE was a lot of fun. I was excited to see the Blands' house for the first time ever. If ever there was such a thing as a Victorian explosion...it is personified in this house. Lamps, curlicues, antimacassars, stairways, Knick-knacks, tiny rooms, train sets, crown molding, etc. Wow. I felt like I had fallen asleep and woken up in an Anne Perry novel. Raking leaves with the ward was a lot of fun, as well as holding court in the kitchen with Denise was pretty great. I can't help it if we are the awesomest girls in the ward. Doggone it, people like us.

Anyway, this is pretty quick. I am off pretty soon for some serious birthday partying with the ladies right away.

Enjoy your evening, stay out of the wind, and try not to get rear-ended...it happens. Especially in Calgary.

No comments: