Friday, November 09, 2007

"She's not a girl who misses much..."

Over the last couple of days I have been the most bipolar person alive. I have gone from absolutely devastated to barely scraping by to freak-attack to pretty much o.k. Now that I am o.k., and realizing that it will not be the worst thing in the world to let go of some things, I feel a bit levelled out and ready to face the days ahead. So, good. No more Junior High nights.

While I am somewhat better, a question has been plaguing me for the last week, and although it is selfish, I am compelled to ask it. "Why do some people seem to get what/who they want, and others (i.e. me) don't?" I know there are a lot of answers to this question, including things I can do, etc. However, sometimes I have to wallow for at least a few days, and so I did that this week. I am sorry to all of the casualties of said pity-party. Jess, I think you got the brunt and I am sorry.

In happier news, I am off to Edmonton in a few hours where I will spend time with the bois, hopefully buy a new coat, eat some great food, and say hello to the city that I love!! For all of you here, have a great weekend. Please do not sit at home and be sad. Do something unexpected that will change you, even if by only a little bit. Remember...confession is good for the soul. It is, after all, how I found out that I am not completely undesirable to all.

Good Luck. God Speed. Remember I love you, even if no one else does.

No comments: