Friday, October 05, 2007

"I'll SHOW you over-reacting...

So I am at home for thanksgiving and on my Dad's new computer. A beautiful computer it is. And how. Already there have been brothers-in-law aplenty drooling over the machine, and I have a funny feeling that if a certain friend met this mac, he would propose marriage on the spot ( to the computer...not to me). One wonders what his phone would think...

So, I was at work today and thinking about what my legacy would be if I died today (or suddenly left the ward..."wink") Here are some things that I thought that people would remember me for:

1. Inappropriate comments (unintentional and...not so unintentional) My friends can attest to the fact that I do not always conduct myself as a good RS president should when it comes to conversation. Usually these comments are accompanied by late hours, Denny's trips, and the encouragement of others.

2. Over-reacting. What? you may ask... Yes, I do tend to freak out when I think someone is condescending to me, when I am stressed out, or when someone tells me to stop over-reacting. Hmmm. However, this is always followed by

3. Apologizing. Now,while some may find this amusing...I think that I at least have the self-awareness to realize when I am acting like a child.

4. Make-out Challenge 2006-7. Yeah. I know that I am getting a pretty rotten seat in Hell for this one. Unfortunately, many people have enjoyed this game...and I, myself have a deep love of the comparing.

So, to all of you who know me. Please look a little closer sometimes. I think there actually is some depth here.

Well, at least I have great taste in music.

No comments: