Monday, June 04, 2007

"you got stuck in a moment..."

Question:

Have I always been this crazy??? I know I joke with T-Korn about who is crazier, but lately I feel like I am spiralling out of control as regards "the feelings". Why can I not just say "I am done feeling this way", and it be finished? Although, to be fair, anyone who has seen "Something Blue" will know that having your will come true can only lead to havoc, hi-jinks, and people engaged.

Right now I am yelling at a character on t.v. who is annoying. Is that the actions of a sane person?

I have decided that starting tomorrow, I will be throwing myself into a new era (and I don't mean the magazine). Time to control my murderous rages, minor melt-downs, and crazy jealousies. I left junior high too many years ago to relive it. You will not find me crying in the bathroom. Well, you might, but that is just part of the fun that is me.

Really. I know y'all think its cute.

No comments: