Thursday, June 21, 2007

I wish I could marry my bed - then I would be happy.

Eureka!!

Again, I say: "Eureka!"

I have had a revelation (hence the eureka!) and it is thus: When you get an actual night's sleep, say, more than 3 0r 4 hours, you can actually have energy the next day. I know! It is unbelievably shocking!!! I am sure I knew this information at one point in my life, but since I have tried to act like an 18 year old again, I forgot.

Last night I went to bed at 10:00pm, and although I missed the midnight picnic, it was a wonderful night. No, wait, I lied. At 10:45, my phone rang and thinking it was alreay morning, and that it was Jo calling, I answered in a complete stupor. It took me a few minutes to realise who it was; however, I am still unsure of what the conversation was about. Oh, dear. What I do remember is that I was pretty cranky to Denise when she invited me to the midnight picnic. I remember saying "I'm sleeping!" in the whiniest voice possible. To be fair to me, people know I am pretty crazy when woken from sleep. To be fair to Denise, she didn't know I had been sleeping as my lamp was on - when have I not fell asleep reading?. I am sorry, Denise. I still love you and look forward to your next big idea. So, anyway, after I made it back to sleep just after 11:00 pm, I had an amazing sleep. An even delicious and divine sleep!!

Will I learn from this revelation? I hope so...probably not... Argh!! At least until there is an imminent Boggle game...

No comments: