Saturday, June 09, 2007

I am going to tell you that I am only a good Boggle player when I am not playing with Chris Jackson. He is like a Boggle savant. When we played last night, I looked at my pretty long column of words with a pleased air. Then I looked up and saw that Chris had 2 and a half columns of words. And, he writes much smaller than I do. Yeah. It was still fun, though. However, he didn't try to slip fake words by me like some (who could it be??) do, and so there was no ragin'.

Time spent with the bois in the last couple of days has been great!! And, I have a new Mark quote: "I'm totally freaking out!" I didn't hear him say it, but Andrea tells me he did while in the midst of a melt-down. Awesome!!

Well, today is the birthday of our dear Denise, and when I got home this morning, there was a big new t.v. in our living room. Yay!! The O.C. will look amazing!! Happy Birthday Denise, and I will see you when you wake up!

No comments: