Friday, May 04, 2007

Finally!! A boi who thinks I'm pretty cool

Anyone who knows me knows that I love Costco. LOVE. COSTCO. However, when I venture into a new Costco, my love is tested. Ahh!! I don't know where anything is! Why are the tills over there? Where are the movies? I don't know where to go for the samples! As Jess and I made our way through one of the Edmonton Costcos, I felt a little bit disoriented and confused. It did get better as we went along, but I am sure that I still missed some of my favorite things due to the maze-like lay-out. There was always weird corners and sample ladies hidden away. Needless to say, it wasn't quite the same. But, I was with Jess which reminded me of the old days.

I am in Edmonton, and of course, it is raining fit to be tied. This makes me sad because I want to wear my new shorts. I will wear them tomorrow no matter what. I hope to go to the Mall tomorrow. I know, I know, it is cliche to go, but I love the WEM. I love all of the over-priced stores, the whale, the ship, even the submarine ride which I have never taken, but will before I die. Oh, yes, I will.

The Sam-boi is very cute and smiley for me. He is so big and laughs quite a bit, especially at my Dad. I am going to see the trois-bois tomorrow, and maybe even venture into a game of Boggle with Chris. Wait. Do I really want to be a glutton for punishment? Depends how confident I am feeling.

A happy weekend to everyone still in Lethbridge. I hope you still have all of your appendages when I get back. I am just sorry I won't be there for Weekday-Eve.

1 comment:

Pat Jenkins said...

I am suprised it is warm enough in edmonton to wear shorts. isn't always snowing, just kidding. hope it quits raining.