Monday, April 23, 2007

"Wink"

"So scared of getting older
I'm only good at being young" - John Mayer

I have really neglected my blogging as of late, but that was heavily due to the Institute Choir Concert, Stake Conference Adult session, and Stake Conference Sunday morning. I sang/conducted at all of these events, and so the preparation for these kind of consumed my week.

The Institute concert went quite well, I think. I really did enjoy conducting the three songs I did, and I felt like the choir did a wonderful job on my songs. It did feel like "the Jenny show", what with me being up and down numerous times for all of my activities. In the program I was promoted to Assistant Conductor, whichI was very excited for. Well, getting flowers at the end was nice, anyway.

The weather has been abs0lutely glorious this weekend, and so I have been doing a lot of walking. On Sunday we got a group together to walk in the cemetery. We then came back to the house and played games, followed by a viewing of "The Never Ending Story". o.k., Ashley, there is definitely innuendo in the movie with the stupid luck dragon, but I still maintain that most of it is due to our own filthy minds. Hey, I'll admit it!!

No comments: