Monday, April 16, 2007

Take every opportunity to exhibit yourself

The weekend is over and I have only one week to get through. Can I?

The real question is why do I have some sort of allergy to saying "no" to people? Due to Cam and her holidaying, I have been asked to sing at the Institute Choir Concert. So, not only will I be conducting 3 songs, but I will be singing a solo as well. It will kind of be "the Jenny Show". (or maybe not. I may just be incredibly egomaniacal to say that) Whatever it will be, I think we can safely say that I apparently have a great desire to exhibit myself (be an exhibitionist?) in any way possible.

Congratulations to Greg this weekend for doing an amazing job at the "Adventure and Leisure Show" Your singing and playing were wonderful, and the fact that you did it so calmly while under the beady eyes of about 10 gazelles in the nearby African Safari exhibit just proves that you never lose your cool.

Remember the elephant foot?

No comments: