Sunday, March 25, 2007

Yesterday was the Temple Conference and I had a great time. It had been awhile since I had been to a session, and it really gave me a chance to clear my mind, feel the spirit, and think about some things. Like the Internship. It's probably just a shot in the dark, but if I did get it I would go. There comes a time when you have to stop being scared of possibilities and face some new adventures. Toronto would be absolutely amazing, if only for the music. Concerts, choirs, culture... However, this would be a great opportunity to make some contacts and work hard. I should probaly stop talking about it though, as there are probably a ton of applicants.

Only4 more days until we go to Utah!!! It's basically all we talk about here (except, of course, for the craziness of boys. I am really too old for this stuff and should probably start looking for a nice widower with 4 kids. - "the future freaks me out"!) I can't wait for nice weather, rental cars, road trip sandwiches, trying to get citrus fruits over the border, Pres. Hinckley, a weekend free of distractions, shopping, more Priesthood than you could ever want on a Saturday night, great music, the Tabernacle choir, and of course, a weekend with just my ladies.

Four. More. Days.

p.s. You need to do it if only for your own sanity! Remember, the word will not be spoken once in Utah. Not Once.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Jenny--

Let's take a bunch of limes, grapefruits and tangerines.

Oh, and maybe a guava. (Just for a laugh...and a delicious snack.)

Can't wait to go. Can't wait to get out of here.

PS--The future freaks us all out!