Monday, March 26, 2007

"Where is my dignity? Where is it?"

I apparently enjoy being bludgeoned with his indifference.

Ohhh....

So last night I was sitting at the computer, trying not to be crazy, minding my own business, when I felt myself being taken over by the INTERNET NINJA. Yes, that dastardly demon possessd me and sent me to "the Google", where I may or may not have found a certain hot/cold friend's blog. The pictures were semi-delightful and the writing absolutely adorable (why, oh why are they always better on paper?). Suddenly I was emailing him and once again saying "Let's get together, yeah, yeah, yeah!" As soon as I pressed the "Send" button, I felt the remorse building up inside of me and I was suddenly on the kitchen floor cursing the heavens with every loonie I have banked up in the swear jar. Praise all that is holy, he answered me back within the night, and wants to do something next week.

Now, as 75% of my devoted readers know, this person is only a friend. However, he is all about the "Let's hang out" and the "Can I get your phone number" and then nothing for months. Don't tell me we need to get together if you're never going to call. Jess, I know, I know, I am crazy and even though you think I should be strong, I am weak like unto a feather pillow.

Off to work today where I will probably be lynched for not attending the first "Harry Potter" planning meeting last night. Sister McMahon may have killed me for not being at the Stake choir practise, and I really do fear her wrath above my boss's. But hopefully, for whatever reason , I will not be at Chapters on July 21st anyway. So.

Good Luck to everyone at the Oscars tonight (or as I like to call them, "The Vicky's) Oh, and by the way, I do know who the winners are, but I will not be seeing any of you before they are over... Ha Ha Ha!!!.....

No comments: