Monday, March 12, 2007

remember how it's March...

and where the heck have I been?

First: I am absolutely starving at this very moment. I did not eat breakfast, and I wasted precious energy walking to work today. (That in itself was not a bad thing, I love walking; however, if I could have foreseen my stomach starting to eat itself, I may have thought differently about my transportation situation)
Anyone who has seen me hungry (the fear, the rage, the pure inability to make any sort of rational decsion, the tears and recriminations, etc) will know that I am probably going to be a hazard to customers and co-workers alike... "Lay off me, I'm starving!!"

Anyway, not a lot new. We have tickets to Conference for Sunday afternoon and we are pretty darn excited. I am just looking forward to rollin'with my ho's in a smokin' awesome ride. (Remember how sad I am?)

Oops, I gotta go home in about 10 minutes. Talk to you soon, I hope!

No comments: