Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Just go with it, he's hot!

So, a few words about last night.
Hottest. Bond. Ever.

Oh, my barfing hobos. Daniel Craig is absolutely stunning as James Bond. I don't even like James Bond movies, and didn't even really enjoy this one. (Seriously, stop running and fighting and just smoulder for awhile in your navy polo..."as I drift off to my happy place, where i can see your face and not...") However, my dislike of action movies aside, D.C. is beyond hot in this movie. Every time he did something that required me to suspend reality, (I mean, the last time I recussitated myself in my car...) Ashley would say "No way, that would never happen!" and I would say "Of course not, it's retarded...he's hot. Oh, how he was.

Well, since I have to do this at work now, I have to go back to the kid's section where there is no internet. Sigh. However, there is Manga...

1 comment:

Denise said...

From the very little I saw...I have to agree. And also wonder, where are the police at the sinking building?

James Bond I guess isn't suppose to make sense. Boy movies rarely do. Heck, boys themselves rarely do!