Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Lil Dunk and her l'il snips make Wednesday nights fun

Well, its Wednesday night again, and its slowing down a little here at Chpaters 934. O.k., no its not. There was a 20 minute break between those last two sentences because it is still pretty busy. Now my other cashier has gone home, so I am alone.

In lieu of romance title night, Stephen and I have been passing our own judgements on the entries for the bookmark contest. (kids aged 6-12) Seriously, there are some interesting kids out there, and there are some who are really bad at drawing and colouring. We were probably too harsh on some of the entries, but only one person can win anyway, so the kids have to learn how to deal with rejection sooner or later. Plus, a lot of them are just not that good. Hey, its not like I could draw back then either.

I am now installed in the new house and it has been great so far. It is so fun to get a hug from Denise as soon as she gets home from work, and great to spend a morning with Ashley discussing the divine JTW. Yay, and plus I don't have to walk home. Double Yay.

As 50% of my "devoted" readers know, I am having a week free of certain distractions, and so far it has been very clarifying. It definitely helps that I have been working cash most of this week, and so have been distracted from previous said distractions by cutey mccutersons aplenty.

Why are people so obsessed? Why? ?

Thoughts?

No comments: