Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Remember how I'm at home?

It's unbelievable. I can't believe it. It's unbelievable...

So, I am actually blogging from the comfort of my home on Denise's awesome computer.

We Have the Internet!!

I am pretty excited to do this for the following reasons:

1. No customers to annoy me and interrupt me.

2. The keyboards at work are actually smaller (even the keys themselves), and so I am typing with veritable ease right now. (Oh, how I don't miss my tiny keyboard...)

3. No one is going to "write me up" if they see me on the internet here. Yes, that's part of the new regime up at cash. Our new rules up there also include no leaning (on penalty of death), no throwing rolled up balls of tape against the window (just how bored were you, Stephen?) no chatting/flirting for more than 30 seconds at a time (I foresee many problems with this one for me - remember that I'm sick?)

So, yeah. Expect the blogs to come thick and fast again. Or at least more than once a week.

Ciao! (or Chao, whichever you prefer...)

1 comment:

Denise said...

Sorry Jenny. I'm going to have to write you up for blogging at home. Two more write ups and you are kicked out of the house.

Hooray for internet! You rock for making it happen!