Friday, March 16, 2007

Friday morning is alright for flirting

Friday, Hey!!

Denise has been a blogging machine lately and I really feel like I'm falling down on the job. So, if I am able to ignore customers, or at least tell them to come back later, I will update.

Tomorrow is the March 17th party, and thank heavens for my wonderful, wonderful presidency who I can rely on so much. They really pick up the slack where others let it drop, and I am so grateful to them. I love you girls. I know none of you read this, but I'm sure that through the power of "The Secret" they will be able to feel the posotive thoughts I am visualizing their way.

I have a new phone and it is awesome. I have yet to figure out how to add punctation to my texts, and so if you receive said communication from me, please add the appropriate commas, colons, and what have you. Thanks for the patience. Soom I will lock myself out of the house again and therefore have an hour to figure out my menu like I did with my last phone.

Just thought of a name for my phone: L'il Rings.

Awesome!!!

No comments: