Wednesday, February 21, 2007

My name is Jenny

To the customer who berated and belittled me for 5 minutes today over something that I had absolutely no control:

I hope that you feel good about bullying people to get free stuff.

I hope you know what a jerk you are, and when Karma comes around, you'll be a water buffalo in the next life going into labour while stuck in the mud.

I hope your free $10 gift card brings you ample trouble, and that the book you buy with it brings you nothing but disappointment.

I hope you lose your job and are forced to work retail at a store not nearly as nice as Chapters, where you are berated and belittled on a daily basis. But not by me. No, not me. That ain't how I roll. Remember, though, I do have evil powers, and people get hurt when I'm cursing their names. Its true. Ask Denise.

2 comments:

Donimator said...

What if that customer reads your post? They will be pissed!

Denise said...

Just remember, “She made some sorta deal with some sorta witch to make this happen.” You might have been the one to bring the curse, but we also know witchcraft is real. Or at least for the bad it is. Our self actualization exercise didn’t really do anything. Maybe that is for the best.