Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Nights of sin with the ranching vampire...

It's Wednesday night and that means only one thing here at Chapitres 934: Romance Title Search. A shout out to Kevin who spent a good 30 minutes in Romance to get me a great title, "Express Male" However, here are some of the other titles we garnered today.

1.Pregnant by the Millionaire
2. Taken by the Sheikh (is anyone noticing that these books seem to be about sex??)
3. The Prodigal Valentine (quite apropos, I think)
4.Falling for the Texas Tycoon (is Texas sexy? I just don't see it...)
5. Warrior or Wife (??)
6. Enslave me Sweetly (there is nothing more tender and romantic than a life of servitude)
7. How to abduct a Highland Lord (I do love a man in a skirt)

In the romance section there is a few common themes (besides the obvious, of course). Highlanders, Texans (tycoons and the like), and Vampires are the most popular. So, a recipe for the best selling romance novel would have to include a love triangle with a Highland Vampire and a Texas Tycoon. Yay! I won't need to be pleasured in the billionaire's bed because I'll already have a billion dollars.

No comments: