Friday, February 09, 2007

"I'm 13 again, am I 13 for good?"

Here is a recipe for a diastrous week:

1 cup of heartbreak (even imaginary heartbreak will do)
plethora of married younger sisters with babies and babies on the way
1 realization that you may never get married and have said babies
2 hours of cycle counting Manga at work
1 greyhound bus ride with creepy guy constantly staring at you
1000 feet of snow
a burgeoning cold/flu
"The Secret" DVD and book (ask me. I dare you.)
being touched by a strange man at work who also jokingly(?) asked to borrow $30

This has been a weird and emo-like week. I am waiting eagerly for it to be over. However, I think that a girls night tonight will certainly aid with the healing.

Denise. The song found me in a big way. It is ''So Unsexy" by Alanis Morrisette. Here is the chorus:

"I can feel so unsexy for someone so beautiful
so unloved for someone so fine
I can feel so boring for someone so interesting
so ignorant for someone of sound mind"

Yay!

No comments: