Thursday, February 15, 2007

Here comes the sun, and I say...

WWL is melting into Spring Fever and I am going crazy!! Or maybe its just Valentine's Day, I can't quite be sure. Nonetheless, I was finding it hard to fight the urge to throw down co-workers and customers alike last night. (Denise, where is a driveway when you need one, or a Wilson for that matter... oh, you know I mean Luke) Especially Cutey McCuterson, my fellow cashier with his dark curly hair... I have a sickness, quick, think of Reid and Christina.

O.k., with that trouble averted, let's talk about Denise's post today, andhow I will copy her. I wasn't listening during all of those "scary" plagarism talks every year at the University of Alberta. So,

I am a sucker for:
1. Boys with dark hair
2. Italian food
3. 5th Avenue at night
4. Appetizers
5. Jazz Music
6. Bubble gum
7. crooked smiles
8. guys who read
9. poetry
10. the colour pink
11. babies named Sam Roberts(on)
12. tenors
13. soft comfortable couches
14. hugs
15. accessories (shoes, purses, jewellery)
16. Dimples
17. Delicious jeans
18. London
19. Nathan Fillion
20.Elder "Lionel Richie" King the third (Ha Ha!!)

No comments: