Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Its not imaginary if three people hear it

"If only I was taller, or had a million dollars"...

Today I will be working 6:00pm until 2:00am doing magazine inventory. Is that not the craziest shift? The worst part is that everyone who has grown-up jobs had yesterday off, and so I am a hobo today. On some level it is a good thing as I will be able to start packing for the big move this weekend. I really like moving, but I detest packing, so I should probably just get down to it today. No procrastinating. Start. Anytime.

Yeah, I don't think that's going to happen for a couple of hours at least.

I absolutely can not wait to be in the new house. It will be so nice to only have to walk a few feet to bed as opposed to a few blocks. And I'm sure Denise will be glad to not have to drive me anymore. And when Braden is a full fledged driver again he will be able to cut his driving home time in half, and not be subjected to my post-midnight conversations. (1:00am is such a nice time)

Well, everyone who is working, enjoy your day, and think of me this evening while you are going to bed and I am counting magazines.

No comments: