Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Although I do like suits...(only $900 ones)

All of the girls I know are too pragmatic.

I asked the question last week: Who is hotter - a law student or an Arts student?
All of the girls said law, because he's smart, ambitious, driven, blah, blah, blah... How about self-centered, egotistical, loves to hear the sound of his own voice, loves to argue... (I really don't hate lawyers, I almost was going to be one!)

Call me a dreamer, but there is something about the Arts student. He's smart, he thinks about things, he usually will discuss topics with you, he's often creative, and thanks to that ever-controversial liberal arts issue, he's well-rounded. Maybe I'm still a little in love with my English professor from days of yore, but count me in for the arts student. Plus, he can go anywhere rom there.

Anyway, I must go and prepare for the Mexican Fiesta! Ola!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hottest students ever? Engineering. Think about it.
Even better than Professional Day for Criminal Justice.

And thank goodness for Liberal Arts Education, one of the best ideas out there! How else was a History girl suppose to meet the Business guys?