Tuesday, November 28, 2006

We won't go until we get some...

Just for Denise, I am going to find out what figgy pudding actually is, and then I will make it and force her to eat it!! Just a little glimpse at the darker side of Christmas...

This has been a great week so far. Mostly, because there have been laughs aplenty, brownies, the movie "Cars", and my new favorite game, "Girls ask Danny Wilson questions". Work has also been busy, and so the time flies. I have talked to Jessica twice already, and I bought People "Sexiest Man Alive" yesterday. ("George Clooney again?" "George Clooney always!")

I have also been thinking about the question "What am I doing right now that will help me achieve my goals?" I always plan on doing something great and exciting, but I mostly just sit around and wonder why I'm still working retail and constantly out of money. So. Here are some of the goals I have for my life. Hopefully now that I'm writing them down, I will be able to think of ways to achieve them.

1. Write a novel/non-fiction book
2. Publish a book of poetry.
3. Actually learn to play the guitar.
4. Make a cd with the music written by me (and maybe some talented family members)
5. Have my own choir
6. Teach music lessons
7. Get out of debt
8. Have a job that I love, or one that challenges me daily
9. Learn to speak another language
10. Travel: anywhere, everywhere
11. Get married and have a family

Daunting? Absolutely!! But, maybe with things to work towards, life can be more fulfilling and less selfish.

However, on a completely frivolous (very girly) and different note, I want to talk about why I wish I had a boyfriend right now. There are a few reasons, permanent movie date, someone to text message, more Christmas presents... But the real reason is I just want hugs. I am so embarassed writing this, but I want a long and cozy hug. From a boy. One who's just the right size. (Denise, you know what I'm thinking...) O.k., too emabarassing, even for me to read. (I do believe this has brought on by a hug I received on Monday... still keeping me warm!)

Tonight I am going to watch "Strictly Ballroom", a movie I love and adore above many other inferior dancing movies. Try to keep warm everyone, and hope to see your face on the radio soon!!

1 comment:

Denise said...

Sorry Jenny, but I did some figgy pudding research, and it really doesn’t sound that appealing. Like some sort of weird, quasi wet, fruit cake. I am really not interested in eating any.