Wednesday, November 08, 2006

The truth about my love of elipses...

New Blog! New... Oh.

Not so exciting anymore. However, what is exciting is my new John Mayer c.d.. How have I lived without his voice for this long is the question of the day. We had been listening to the cd, "Continuum", at work for awhile now and I thought it was pretty great. But, today when I put it into my discman, and I could have his voice right in my ears, I fell about 68% in love with him. The album is kind of bluesey and mellow and sexy and vulnerable all at the same time. The highlight of the album, "Slow dancing in a burning room", is not onlythe best song on the cd, but has the best title of any song ever. John Mayer, who has been described as Quasimodo by some, may not be the most attractive man, but his voice does things to me. Maybe this is just Fall Frenzy. Or, my desperate need to find a man who sings. Too early to tell. Hmm, it seems that just for Braden I have filled this post today with seriously girly things like feelings and love and sexy guitar players...

Preference is fast approaching, and for the first time in...ever, I am asking someone. Someone should make a movie inspired by these events and call it "Miracle"! Wait...
Anyway, I am asking someone who I don't know very well, but with whom I have never had an awkward conversation. So, it should be a good time. My roommates and I will be having appetizers and homemade ice cream beforehand at our house and we will head to the dance for only about the last half hour. Yay! Yay!

1 comment:

Denise said...

Hooray for Jenny! Hooray for Blogs! Hooray for Everything!

I am sure that your preference experience will be one of the best ones thus far.

Just remember, "It's always a fun time when you go with a good friend." and if that fails, just start screaming, "It's just casual, just casual!"