Tuesday, November 07, 2006

2+2=I'm special

New Blog! New Blog!

To celebrate a real gong show of a week at work (It's only Tuesday and it already feels like it has been 1000 full weeks) I have scooted myself over to Denise's blog site to start anew. No, seriously! I am amazed they haven't fired me this week. I have been on cash for the last two days and have made the most retarded mistakes. It's like I'm slow in math. Oh wait! I knew that already. I believe it is a sign for me to actually start to look for a real career path.

Today, Andrew came in to Chapters and I hadn't seen him in about 6 months. He (of course) had some fantastic and semi-believable stories about his favorite person to hate, the notorious S.M. Seeing Andrew made me think of the good old days: The Office, Singers' concerts, George, smoked turkey...

I have to go and make some R.S. visits in about 30 minutes, so I should probaby go and put on some non-smelly socks.

No comments: