Wednesday, November 15, 2006

A small entry

So. Yesterday I had an an encounter with the craziest woman I have ever had the good fortune to meet. She was also a blast from the past. If my family is reading this, and they better be, they will be excited to know that Aishield came into the store. Our interaction went as follows:
Jenny: Hi, I haven't seen you in a long time!
Aishield: Hello, yes, I remembered your name...Jenny (as she reads my name tag) Do you remember my name?
Jenny: Yah, Aishield.
Aishield: No, Aishield.
Jenny: Aishield
Aishield: Aishield...

To those of you who have known me for only a few years, this story will mean nothing and will have, undoubtedly, bored you to tears. For you others, you will know how this was the highlight of my day, week, and let's be honest, the year. It is good to know that some things will never change, and that some people will always be craxy.

No comments: