Sunday, November 12, 2006

The honest to goodness truth about preference

is that it is just a gong show. My would-be date has already been asked. Possibly if I had done some detective work, or asked him sooner we could have bypassed this fun afternoon. So. I literally can think of no one else to ask. People have made some great suggestions, but I am not sure what to do. I really want to have appetizers and ice-cream, and I am dying to wear my new dress, so I guess I will have to find someone. Boo. Sometimes I think I am ready for a family ward.

On another note, I am possibly going on a blind date on Tuesday. Hmm. This could be fun, it could be a great story later. I don't know anything about this guy other than he is from Medicine Hat. Who knows? He could be the love of my life, he could be just a nice guy, heck, he could even be a postal worker on the verge of a nervous breakdown. Whatever! More on this later this week.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Be careful! Guys from Medicine Hat have herpes as we all know.

Maybe he is a friend of Dave...Heather's beau.