Saturday, September 04, 2010

My first week in Toronto

So, it has definitely been a bit of a quiet week. I had had many plans of exploring the city, but the heat and the humidity kept me either pretty sweaty and exhausted or indoors.

There have been some highlights for sure. On Tuesday, we went to Ryerson University to see Peter Katz play, and he was as wonderful as always.


On Thursday, I went to Ontario Place, the Molson Canadian Ampitheatre to see the Jonas Brothers!! They were pretty cute, but I found the music was so loud, you couldn't really hear them. If that makes sense.


Today I went to a little tea shop that is just around the corer from my house called "Steeped and Infused". I got some tea and a beautiful little tea pot. I am drinking it with pleasure today because it is windy and cool...


Next week I have plans to see some great sights, especially since the weather is supposed to be much cooler...ahhh

In the meantime, here are some pictures of my house and my room to give you an idea of where I live!




2 comments:

tlo said...

Hi Jenny,
Thanks for the pictures! Neat to see where you live. Cooler weather, yay! Except for here - too much cool weather!Miss you a lot.

Jessica said...

What an awesome week! We love the teapot. We miss you already.