Monday, June 21, 2010

The good ol' days...

I realized yesterday that I have become quite the old fogey. That's right folks, I am now complaining about the weather and the price of gas, shaking my head about the shenanigans of "those kids today"; as well as fighting the urge to yell out my window at the people who are stumbling around outside the apartment building, holding their beer in one hand and trying to "playfully" punch each other with the other one.

My realization has been sneaking up on me for the last few months, but it hit me like a ton of bricks yesterday when I referred to the "flood of '95". I think my exact words were "This is nothing compared to the flood of '95". Yikes!

Have a great week, everyone!

1 comment:

tlo said...

Yeah,I guess you are going to have to update now, since you are billed as "other good stuff!"