Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I live only to amuse others

So, here is a story from yesterday:

I was leaving the library when I saw who I thought was Ed Stelmach sitting at a table in the Centre Core. I can tell you, I was pretty darn excited. I went back into the library and asked the ladies if they knew who the gentleman sitting out there was. They told me it was Glenn Secretan, who is an instructor here at the College. I told them I thought it was the premier, and they got a pretty good laugh about that. But, seriously. He looks just like him.

I can't decide if this is a failing of my eyes, my good sense, or my ability to recognize our esteemed provincial leader. It could just be my insatiable desire to see a celebrity, any celebrity.

Whatever the reason, I at least gave the librarians a bright spot in their day.

2 comments:

tlo said...

I know Glenn Secretan. I went to High School with his wife Penny. So, he looks like Ed Stelmach?

Unknown said...

I am also desperate to see a celebrity! Did you know Lois Hole patted my bum once? It was awesome.