Friday, July 17, 2009

"The temperature's rising, it isn't surprising..."

Here is the ice-cream combination that I invented last night: key-lime ice cream with raspberries and marshmallows. Oh, Marble Slab, you do indeed bring delight.

I am going to see Harry Potter tonight, and so the next post should hopefully be a review of the movie. I would get to it tomorrow, but it might interfere with my plans to find a tree and lay under it all day. It is supposed to get to 31 tomorrow, so I can't think of anything better to do...

Enjoy the heat!!!

3 comments:

Adam said...

I'm never adventurous with my marble slab creations. I always just end up getting a sweet vanilla-esque ice cream with a cookie or candy bar "mixin". I should really try lemon with gummy bears and butterfinger or something like that.

Adam said...

Comment update: Jess and I went to "The Slab" last night. You inspired me to be adventurous so I had Vanilla Cinnamon with Strawberries and Marshmallows. Tasted like bread pudding with strawberries!

Unknown said...

I just saw HP6 (I saw it referred to like that and thought it was hilarious) and loved it, mostly. I'm excited to hear your opinion.