Wednesday, June 10, 2009

..."You say its your birthday..."

Today marks that last day of the Denise Garner birthday celebration multi-day extravaganza! Her actual birthday was yesterday, but we have been celebrating for a few days, and certainly in style:

Sunday: We had a beverage party at our house with drinks provided by Afton. We had the house full to capacity, and the best part of the evening was the 2 hours of karaoke we played on the xbox. The highlight of the singing was a toss up between 2/3 of the party belting out "Love Song" by Sara Bareilles, Ashley singing some sort of weird rap song about lip-gloss, or Braden favoring us with a country song (me thinks a sight I had thought never to see). Denise and I were our usual competitive selves, and I have to say that as usual, we were pretty amazing at the Karaoke.

Monday: Denise and I had a birthday dinner with the parents, and then she, Leita and I went to see "17 Again"...again and enjoyed a variety of outfits on Zac Efron.

Tuesday: Denise's actual birthday on which she went to dinner with Ashley.

Today, I am going to pick up the birthday present I ordered, and I will give it to her this evening. It is pretty awesome, so I am excited!!

Happy Birthday, Denise. I don't think it is possible for either of us to have a quiet celebration, as much as we say we want it.

No comments: