Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Things I am absolutely crazy about lately:
- Flip-flops
- Journey -the band
- Crepes
- Choir reunions
- Big Turk
- Opinion articles from "The Onion"
- How I met your Mother
- Nachos
- Strawberry and Banana fruit and veggie juice
- short hair




In other news, Christian Bale has been deleted from the spot of Celebrity Trump, and probably from any other list I may have had him on. He is just too crazy and just too darn hideous these days. Of course, when I went to find a recent "ugly" photo of him, all that came up were really pretty ones. Sadly, this is about as ugly as I could find:




Although, please feast your eyes on this delightful this picture of him...


Right?
I will tell you right now that this is the end of a 17 year affair, which started with my very first viewing of Newsies, which I saw in the theatre when I was 15.
So, I am taking suggestions for a new ultimate celebrity trump. If anyone has any good ideas, please let me know.

4 comments:

Bray said...

The gross candy bar or the lovable surgeon from Scrubs?

Jenny said...

Um, thanks for nay-saying my favorite chocolate bar. It is what inspired me to dip the swedish berries in the fondue...

It was the chocolatey bar, but I do love me some Donald Faison!

LeitaAnn said...

Why?? What changed your view?

Unknown said...

He is a total tool! But I may or may not have just watched "newsies" last week and fallen in love all over again...sigh..