Thursday, April 03, 2008

"Come over to my house, I'll tend to you solo"

Everyone is a better blogger than me.

People are writing right and left, whilst I sit in my living room and merely stare at the computer from across the room, willing the words to transmit directly from my head to my blog site. O.k., actually, I have not written for the following reasons.

1. I am lazy. It is true. I plan on writing, I think of topics and funny stories, I even occasionally venture further than the Facebook while on the internet. But, still I don't write.

2. I was on holiday for 4 days. Yes, there was a computer where I was staying, but I was busy entertaining young boys (wait...), going to recitals, talking myself out of buying purses, sampling fine chocolate, and maintaining my 50% win ratio at Spit-in-the-Ditch (Seriously...Angels invented this game!!) If you have not already deduced the location, or if you do not already live there, I was on vacation in Edmonton. I went up for Adam's Grad recital (which was so wonderful!!!) and stayed for the Kerstin's chocolate, the Plaid Giraffe, card games and 4 of the coolest guys in the world.

3. Nothing overly exciting has been going on. I am still waiting to hear back from U of S, Work is pretty much the same, and I have forgotten how to socialize.

4. I have been consumed by the show "Bones" which I have been watching on DVD. O.k., I mostly watch this show for one angelic David Boreanaz, but I really like the minor characters, the chemistry between the leads, the sass from every character which prompts me to say "s-n-a-p-p-e-r-s" at least 5 times per episode, and really, Agent Seely Booth (the divine D.B.) is just too ridiculously good-looking.

5. I have been doing quite a bit of reading lately, and it has been wonderful. It reminds me of when I was in university, and reading everything I could get my hands on...well, everything but my text-books.

I hope you all have been having a great week. I am excited that it is Friday tomorrow, and I will even be attempting socialization again and attending a dance. Scary. I know. I can only pray they will play "Space Jam".

Or maybe "Cotton-Eye Joe".

No comments: