Wednesday, January 30, 2008

cell-phones, fridges, and celebrity obsessioins

New Fridge ! New Fridge!

When I got home tonight at 8:30 pm, there was, standing proudly in our kitchen, a beautiful brand new fridge. I am already imagining the coldness of our food, and the chance to drink milk again. As Denise has already mentioned, you really do only want something when you can't have it. Yes...this does apply to many other aspects of our lives. Or maybe just me. I could just be a sick person who always wants what she can't have. Yeah, I'm talking about you Kitchenaid...

I spent the evening at the library, where I hate everyone there. EVERYONE THERE. Especially the guy who was talking about his divorce on his cell-phone at a volume so high, I am sure he was heard at the mall. I know that being quiet at libraries is probably an archaic idea, but really. Be a little considerate to people who are reading/studying. I really don't care how much of a cow your wife is. Anyway, Besides the guy screaming down his cell-phone, and the cold which forced me to wear my toque, scarf, and mittens while trying to study, I did get some pretty good reviewing in. If I can just stop listening to the voice in my head that tells me I am not good enough, I think I will get through the test o.k. Things are certainly coming clearer this time.

Anyway, I am heading to bed right away to spend at least an hour with Harry, Ron, and Hermione. I should never have started "Harry Potter 7" again while I should be studying, but I have been really good at only reading it at night.

On another note...brought on by the only thing on t.v. right now, please let Heath Ledger rest in peace. Seriously. Why are we so obsessed with celebrities, and if something bad happens, the news is absolutely over-inundated with every single aspect of their lives. I don't care if he doubted himself as a father, I don't care if he had problems with drugs. Stop trying to analyze everything or anything that might have contributed to his death. Let it go.

I'll stop complaining. I really have had a wonderful couple of days. I have been really happy and enjoying life, so I will stop the ranting.

Stay warm. Make goals. Figure it out. Go to church.

I love you all.

2 comments:

Vani said...

Thank you for the info. It sounds pretty user friendly. I guess I’ll pick one up for fun. Thank u.


Drink Fridges

kousalya said...

Hey, nice site you have here! Keep up the excellent work!

Drink Fridges