Monday, September 17, 2007

I am watching it with or without you

What is your definition of Purgatory?

I will tell you one of mine. I imagine Hell to be having to de-sticker and de-security tag c.d.s and d.v.d.s for all of eternity. As I was doing returns of said audio-visual objects, I realized it had been a while since I had the pleasure of feeling the sharp corner of the security tag slide under my fingernail into the oh-so-tender skin that is found there. Yeah. Not even the fun of cash is worth that delightful sensation...

So, today I had the pleasure of helping select resumes to call potential employees for a job interview. This was an interesting experience because it felt a little weird to have someone's fate at your fingertips. As I was separating the pile into the yays and the nays, I felt like I may be either ruining or bettering someone's life with one decision. Little scary.

Anyway, I need to go and watch Heroes. I am addicted.

No comments: