Friday, March 30, 2007

The Canadian girl who went up a mountain...

To my dearest, dearest blogger:

I still love you with all of my heart, even if I have been neglecting you shamelessly for my new obsession: Facebook.

So, here we are in the beautiful state of Utah, and I do have to say, it is incredibly beautiful here in the mountains. There is still snow, and so they are extremely picturesque. We have been having a great time, just the three of us, and the only person who has been having minor meltdowns is me. Denise and Ashley may be regretting the decision to live with me and take me on this trip. I promise I will be better, ladies!!

Today we went shopping (oh, new clothes and shoes!!) and then saw the new Joseph Smith movie which was moving and emotionally gripping. We also walked around Temple Square and just enjoyed the spirit there. We have tickets for tomorrow and Sunday, and we are excited to spend more time there. Remember how we ended up staying around for the Priesthood session and were witness to a veritable sea of men?

1 comment:

Denise said...

Jenny--

The meltdowns are what make this trip so memoriable and funny.

Well, that and...

1. Getting asked about drugs.

2. The old lady dying, or almost dying during the movie.

3. Sad ex-boyfriends hanging around as you take your wedding photos.

4. Realizing that all roads lead to the temple.

5. And also realizing that we can truly never escape Southern Alberta.

Having a great time with you!