Thursday, February 01, 2007

Denise, seriously, more stories about sweat!!

"I know what I should do but I just can't walk away."

I have a funny new game at work that is called "Let's see who can find the craziest Romance novel title". I play this game when I am shelving in fiction, and I am usually the only player. However, the other day I shared my game with Kevin (who we can be eternally grateful to for the "spicy, yet tasteful" comment). So, last night, during the slowest night of my life, I was up at cash when Kevin came up with two new titles for my list. "To tease a Texan" and "Bad Boys in Kilts". Awesome!! I then went and got my list from the back as to kill time. (Seriously, the slowest night ever. The only rush we had was a line-up of three people) Here are my favorite titles from the game so far. Please email me with your favorite one!!
1. The Mad, Bad Duke (This Kevin's self-proclaimed new nickname)
2. The bachelor preffered pastry (?)
3. Pleasured in the Billionaire's bed (Title?... or my future?...)
4. One night of Sin (Must be a short book!!)
5. Almost a Lady (Almost, but not quite, this is a smut book after all)
6. Devil takes a Bride (best husband ever!!)
7. Undead and Unwed (Are there words?)

Anyway, I should probably go and pack for my vacation tomorrow. I am glad(?) to be getting out of town for a few days. Seems like I keep making things here too dramatic when I really have the most mundane life possible. See y'all when I get back!

1 comment:

Denise said...

Oh Jenny, I will miss you, but I understand “you have to see the baby.” Sam Roberts is better than BTF here, isn’t it?

I have more sweat stories, don’t think I don’t. Months and months of examples to turn you off even bachelors who like pastry.

And don’t worry, if you walk away, remember I wrote the book on broken hearts, I will give you a copy or maybe you could channel it into jogging?

Just remember that whole 2006 CD is full of emo songs.