Monday, December 22, 2008

Just when you thought you knew me

I really am addicted to these quizzes/questionnaires. So, if you will indulge me, here is a pretty fun one:

A

- Available: I think the real question is: when am I not?
- Age: old enough to know better
- Annoyance: sound of my high heels on the dry snow
- Animal: cat
- Actor: Christian Bale
- Actress: Kate Winslet

B
- Birthplace: Cardston, Alberta
- Best Friend: That would be my lovely roommate...Denise
- Body Part on opposite sex: legs
- Best feeling in the world: the one I get when I am singing
- Best weather: light jacket weather...it is all about the layering!
- Been in Love: Yes
- Believe in God: Yes
- Believe in Ghosts: Yes
- Believe in Evolution: I believe that things are always changing and evolving

C
- Candy: Rockets...ah, Halloween delight
- Colour: all shades of blue
- Cried in school: Almost everyday in Junior High. It is all about the bathroom.
- Chocolate/Vanilla: Vanilla
- Chinese/Mexican: Mexican

D
- Day or Night: Day
- Dream vehicle: a BMW
- Dance: when I get the chance
- Dance in the rain?: Not as of yet, but there is always hope
- Do the splits?: Uh, no.

E
- Eggs: omelet
- Eyes: blue

F
- First crush: His name was Dade and it was in grade three
- First thoughts waking up: Do people actually think first thing in the morning?
- Food: Anything Jess and Adam make that doesn't have the blue cheese
- Fear: the dark
- Favourite channel: Food Network

G
- Greatest Fear: finding a dead body...pretty irrational, I know!
- Giver or taker: A little of both
- Get along with your parents?: Yes
- Good luck charm: as of late? My sparkly Le Chateau shoes

H
- Hair Colour: brown
- Height: about 5' 2'' (on a good day)
- Happy: Yes
- Holiday: Christmas
- How do you want to die: not in any way that would be embarrassing to tell for the rest of eternity.
- Health freak?: I aspire to be
- Hate: being patronized...especially when people tell me to calm down. Try it. I dare you.

I
- Ice Cream: anything cherry
- Instrument: piano

J
- Job: facilitator with Inclusive Post-Secondary Education at Lethbridge College and peddler of the books at Chapters
- Juggle?: No

K
- Kickboxing: No, but I have always wanted to learn
- Karate: no
- Keep a journal?: yes

L
- Longest Car Ride: Lethbridge to Bryce Canyon, Utah
- Laughed so hard you cried: No, but definitely laughed until I couldn't breathe
- Love at first sight: no way...it is all about personality
- Last person out for dinner with: Travis

M
- Milk flavor: chocolate
- Movie: Just one? "The Man from Snowy River"
- Mooned anyone?: No
- Marriage?: Depends on who's asking
- Motion sickness: Yes. Oh, my yes.

N
- Number of Siblings: 4
- Number of Piercings: just my ears
- Never: date someone just because you're lonely

O
- Overused Phrases: Snappers
- One wish: to travel all over Europe
- One phobia: spiders

P
- Place you'd like to live: England
- Perfect Pizza: my mom's cheeseburger pizza
- Pepsi/Coke: Neither

Q
-Quote: "Be the change you want to see in the world" - Gandhi
"I don't understand the question, and I won't respond to it" - Lucille Bluth

R
- Reason to cry: broken heart
- Reality TV.: I. hate. it. so. much. I. could. punch. it. in. the. face.
- Radio Station: CBC 2

S
- Song: Seriously! Just one? "Looking for Someone" - Sarah Slean
- Shoe size: 8
- Salad Dressing: Dijon mustard vinaigrette
- Sushi: yes. Especially 7-11 sushi
- Scent: grapefruit
- Skipped school:yes
- Slept outside: is there anywhere else to sleep in the summer?
- Skinny dipped? Absolutely
- Sing well?: Sure
- In the shower? I always sing in the shower
- Swear?: only in my head
- Stuffed Animals?: a chicken and a Panda
- Strawberries/Blueberries/Raspberries: Yes/yes/yes
- Slept in a bed beside you? only Jessica

T
- Thunderstorms: both terrify me and make me happy
- Touch your tongue to your nose?: no

U
- Unpredictable: I don't think so. My friends and family seem to know what I will do at any given time

V
- Vegetable you hate: Brussel sprouts
- Vegetable you love: Everything but brussel sprouts
- Vacation spot: New York! Best trip ever!

W
- Weakness: men with a great sense of humour
- When you grow up: I will live in the city and have more shoes than I know what to do with
- Which one of your friends acts the most like you: I don't know if I would wish that on anyone
- Who makes you laugh the most: Jessica
- Worst feeling: waiting

X
- X-Rays: I have a vague memory of wearing a lead vest

Y
-Year it is now: 2008
-Yellow: love it

Z
- Zoo animal: giraffe
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus

- Zodiac sign: Taurus

No comments: