Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I am so boring I can't even think of a title...

I wonder what you have to do to become a "blog of note". Do you have to be famous? Do you have to know someone famous? Do you have to be read by someone famous? Do you have to be stalking someone famous?

I am a shamefully sporadic writer on my blog, which I am sure keeps it as far from the other "blogs of note" as can be. I apologize to all of my three readers, I am sorry to make you wait for another mediocre post. Maybe you should check out the "blogs of note."

O.k., crazy aside, things here have been pretty status quo. I find myself working, walking, working, reading, working, panicking about the Midnight Masquerade, (Does anyone know where we can get some white lights? and tulle? and more money for our budget?) working, and, of course, watching Scrubs. Seriously! I am so addicted to that show. I couldn't stop watching if I tried. Work is good. Busy, but good. I really do work with some of the best people around, so going to the job is always bearable. There is always a ton of things to do, and so the time flies by.

That's about all I have today. I probably shouldn't write when I have absolutely nothing to say. Come back tomorrow for poetry day, and hopefully something at least half-way interesting...

2 comments:

Poetic Painter said...

Well, it may not be a "blog of note" but I randomly stopped in and just thought I'd say "hi."

LeitaAnn said...

What kind of white lights? like Christmas ones? I have icicle lights, I think that's what they are called.