Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I need to hang out with married people again

I am sick of many things right now:

1. The snow. Seriously, when will it stop? I just want to wear my new flip-flops from Old Navy.

2. My messy room. Remember how I'm supposed to be cleaning it right now?

3. My sick addiction to "The Facebook" It's like drugs. or candy. mmmmm...

4. Being far away from all the bois. I think I need to be in Edmonton very soon. it would be nice to be around males who are not repulsed by me.

5. Drama. Guess what everyone? I don't have it and I don't want it, so stop trying to pull me into it.

This angry post is just residue from the emo-music fest I was privy to on Monday morning. I think I will go to my room and listen to some cheerful music. First, I better check the facebook...

No comments: